The Merrimac Public Library offers the passes listed below to anyone with a Merrimack Valley Library Consortium (MVLC) library card. Passes typically provide general admission only; special exhibits are not included. To reserve a pass, please call the library at 978-346-9441. Thanks to the Friends of the Merrimac Library for helping to sponsor some of these passes.
Policies Regarding Passes
- Passes are available to anyone with a valid MVLC library card and whose account is in good standing.
- Passes may be reserved in advance and can only be checked out on the library card of the person who reserved it.
- Passes are limited to one pass per day per family and cannot be reserved or used for consecutive days.
- Passes can be picked up the day before their use. Please contact the Library as soon as possible if you need to cancel or change a reservation.
- Returnable passes (such as the Massachusetts Parks Pass) must be returned by the time the Library opens on the day following your visit. Patrons who do not return passes in a timely manner may lose pass privileges.
|Institution||Type of Pass||Website|
|The Children’s Museum of NHDover, NH||Admission reduced to $4.50 per person. Good for up to 4 people. Children under the age of 1 are free.||www.childrens-museum.org|
|Isabella Stewart Gardner MuseumBoston, MA||Admission reduced to $5 per person. Good for up to 4 people. Museum closed on Tuesdays.||www.gardnermuseum.org|
|The Lowell SpinnersLowell, MA||Admission reduced to 50%. Good for up to 6 people. Passes are game date specific.||www.lowellspinners.com|
|Massachusetts States ParksCommonwealth of Massachusetts||Free parking for 1 vehicle.||www.mass.gov/dcr/forparks.htm|
|Museum of Fine ArtsBoston, MA||Admission reduced to $10 per person. Good for up to 2 people.||www.mfa.org|
|The Museum of ScienceBoston, MA||Admission reduced to $10 per person. Good for up to 4 people.||www.mos.org|
|New England AquariumBoston, MA||Admission reduced to $10 per person. Good for up to 4 people.||www.neaq.org|
|Peabody Essex MuseumSalem, MA||Admission reduced to $5 per person. Good for up to 2 adults. Children ages 16 and under are free.||www.pem.org|
|Strawbery BankePortsmouth, NH||Free admission for 2 adults and 4 children. Allows for free admission to special events. Pass includes a 10% discount at the gift shop. Museum open May-October.||www.strawberybanke.org|
|USS Constitution Museum Charlestown, MA||Free admission to the museum for up to 9 people (does not include the tour of the USS Constituion ship).||www.ussconstitutionmuseum.org|
|Zoo New England: Franklin Park Zoo, and Stone ZooBoston, MA and Stoneham, MA||Admission reduced to $6 per adult and $4 per child. Good for up to 6 people. Pass includes a 10% discount in all gift shops and food concessions.||www.zoonewengland.org|